Wednesday, January 6, 2010

slowly generating enthusiasm

I've been reading my story today and doing minor editing as I come across bits of grammatical or spelling errors that need touching up but I still haven't started writing anything of substance. I can see the gaps staring me in the face, needing to be filled in but I'm just not feeling the enthusiasm yet. I think I need to do more research on ancient Irish culture (what little is known of it) and hopefully that will recharge my engines with regard to this story. Taking a month away from it has definitely taken some of the wind out of my sails. I'm determined to get back to it though.... as soon as I finish this woven scarf.

I'm soo close to being done. Literally less than 12 inches from the end and that can be done in less than an hour then I just need to figure out how to get it off the loom and tie the fringe. I'm so excited that I'm going to go work on it right now, even though I should be in bed.

Yeah.. I'm still working on that whole 'writing in the morning instead of at the last minute before bed' thing. *sigh*

No comments: